Accounts Clerk (Internal)
We have an exciting internal opportunity available for an Accounts Clerk to join our busy Finance Team in Brisbane.
Reporting to the Financial Accountant, you will be exposed to a range of financial accounting, accounts payable, and general finance tasks. Your role will provide valuable support through the following responsibilities:
- Prepare daily bank reconciliations
- Maintain Fixed Assets Register and prepare monthly Fixed Asset journals
- Process supplier payments and maintain creditor ledgers
- Complete credit applications
- Reconcile local and overseas supplier and creditor accounts
- Stock reporting and monitoring of foreign currency
- Prepare and process staff expense reimbursement and travel claims
- Ensure Accounts filing systems are maintained
To find out more about the role, view the Position Description.
Is this the role for you?
Your exceptional attention to detail, strong administrative capability and passion for Finance / Accounting will see you succeed in this role. We are also seeking candidates who can demonstrate:
- Understanding and/or exposure to basic principles and techniques of accounting
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Proven ability to work effectively under pressure, and handle competing priorities
- High level of confidentiality and ethics
- Positive and professional approach
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit a one page cover letter outlining why you believe you are the ideal candidate and an updated copy of your resume below, to Sonia in People and Culture by 5pm on Friday, 15 September.
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact Andrew Little.
Please notify your line manager of your intention to apply for this position.